| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in October is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.4 °C (97.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: