| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in November is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.4 °C (95.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 64.8mm (2.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: