| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 109.5mm (4.3in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: