| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: