| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in February is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 261mm (10.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: