| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teresina in April is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is rather sodden. A hearty 267.9mm (10.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Teresina April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Teresina, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Teresina: